Creating a Roadmap for Success…
At a time when your business maybe teetering at its most critical stage of growth you may not have the time to devote to the task of preparing a business plan.
We can help by translating your established business or start-up idea into a concisely-worded and professionally prepared Business Plan.
If you are considering having us prepare your Business Plan, please review the checklist below:
- You require less than $2 -3 million in loans or investment capital – we do not write plans for large venture capital loans
- Your need for a business plan is time-sensitive and driven by pressure or deadlines – you cannot afford to procrastinate
- You are unfamiliar with writing in the manner with which your intended audience is familiar
- You want a concisely-worded and professional looking plan that clearly expresses your vision for the business
- You require an objective approach, not guided by enthusiasm for the business idea – risks and assumptions will be identified in the plan
- You are prepared to provide your input and assistance – this is vital to the successful development of the plan